Seaworthy Website Inspection
Seaworthy Digital is dedicated to making your website – and your business – work better. From code to content, advertising to e-commerce, that is always our goal. The first step in that process is understanding your site right now – how it works, what it does well, and what can be improved.
To do that, we put sites through our Seaworthy Website Inspection, which is what we recommend to all new clients.
How does it work?
We’ve spent months building a unique 52-point website inspection that covers all aspects of your web business, including:
- Code: We check for bugs, yes, but also look for inefficiencies and places where performance could be improved.
- Copy: We look for opportunities to improve your site for both human users and search engines.
- Usability: We analyze how users navigate your site and suggest improvements.
- SEO: We find opportunities to improve your search ranking, not just in your copy and code, but also in the organization of your site overall.
- Mobile: We keep mobile users in mind during the entire inspection process.
What does it cost? (And why isn’t it free?)
You’ve no doubt seen some developers and marketing agencies offering free site audits to entice new customers to buy their services. In our experience, those reports are often automated (which doesn’t give your site the personal attention it deserves) or, worse, they’re incomplete. We charge a small fee for our site inspection because:
- We believe it’s the most complete website inspection available on the market, and
- Although we would love for you to choose us to make any recommended changes, we understand that’s not always going to be the end result.
Our inspection report is a final product in itself, one that you can bring to any other developer or put to use yourself. We put hours of work into every site inspection, and we think charging our fee of $39 is the best way of respecting our team’s time and yours. We hope you’ll agree.
Is it secure?
Yes! Nothing about our inspection involves handing over passwords or the ability to actually change anything on your website. We analyze only what we can see – which is what anyone on the outside of your business could see, if they knew what to look for. We would never suggest you do anything to jeopardize the security of your website.
What if I don’t have a website yet?
Building from the ground up and you’re already thinking about planning? Good for you! A site inspection isn’t designed for you, though, so drop us a note and we’ll talk about your individual needs.
Okay, I’m interested. How do I start?
Fantastic! We’re excited to get to work for you. To get the ball rolling, simply enter your website’s URL in the box below and click the “Reserve Your Place” button. A payment form will appear on the next screen, and as soon as you’ve completed that we’ll get started. You’ll get a confirmation that we received your information, and we’ll contact you as soon as the report is complete – typically in 1-2 business days.
To maintain that response time and give every client the respect deserved, we may temporarily close this page to new sign-ups. We’d rather focus on a limited number of clients than rush our work, whether that’s a website inspection or any of our other services. We are, and want to remain, proud of all the work we do. Thanks for your understanding.
If you don’t see the signup box, send us a note to find out when it might open up again.